January 26, 2009

Sneak Preview: My First Narrated Slideshow



Well, 'mine' is a bit of stretch. I came up with the idea after meeting local photographer Stephen Edgar, who told me he had some great shots of an interesting development project in Bolivia. From there we developed the script with folks down in the Andes while I recruited a familiar yet professional friend to narrate it all. About a six-month process in all, not without its share of frustrations. Turned out not too bad though, I think.

The video will be debuting on Governance Village starting tomorrow.


4 comments:

Symes said...

Great work...It looks great and the narration is spot on!! Great stuff, thanks for sharing!!

Mike said...

Liveblogging and multimedia slideshows? Looks like somebody's conscious of marketing their new media skill set as contracts draw to a potential close ...

*laughs* Good work, though. Is there anything that can't be accomplished when a couple former Cordies unite?

B. Scott Currie said...

Thanks fellas. Now only if you were potential media development employers...

PS - Know any good media development employers?

April said...

Yayyyy! I love it. What a positive story.